Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTRACT AND LEASE SHOWS I HAVE GROUND FLOOR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JOHN492323

Arresto Menor

I HAVE ENTERED INTO A RENTAL CONTRACT AND IT STATES THAT I HAVE THE GROUND FLOOR. THE GROUND FLOOR IS SO STATED IN MY CONTRACT, HOWEVER THE OWNER IS STILL OCCUPYING SOME OF THE SPACE OF WHICH I AM PAYING RENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUND FLOOR. I NEED THE SPACE THAT SHE IS USING FOR MY BUSINESS, HOWEVER WHEN I ASK HER TO MOVE IT OUT I AM JUST BEING IGNORED. CAN I JUST GIVE HER A NOTICE TO REMOVE HER THINGS WITHIN 72 HOURS AND IF SHE DOES NOT CAN I HAVE THEM MOVED FROM MY AREA?

I HAVE A 5 YEAR LEASE CONTACT AND NEED SOME LEGAL HELP PLEASE.

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

my advice: try talking with the lessor first and remind him/her about the terms of the contract of lease. if nothing happens, write a demand letter for the lessor to vacate the space occupied.
if nothing happens, consult a lawyer.
Do not remove the things belonging to the lessor, it might gave occasion to unpleasant consequences that may complicate the situation and expose you to liability for damages.

tnxs

Atty Karl Rove

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum