Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

different middle name in marriage contract, is it ground for nullification?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cutevince

Arresto Menor

good day everyone..
I am married before in church year 1999,we got separated then. year 2001 i married again and made a fake marriage contract. upon checking on NSO, it was registered but my middle name is different.we got separated with the girl 2007. and now i wanted to clear my NSO marriage record because i wanted to marry again for the 3rd time. pls advise me what is the best thing to do?

attyLLL

you should not get married until both previous marriages have been declared annulled by the courts else you will be liable for bigamy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

cutevince

Arresto Menor

thanks po for the reply. follow up question lang po. how about if muslim wedding po ang 3rd marriage ko po.kc may muslim blood po ako. will it be registered in NSO?

attyLLL

you have to convert to islam first, and i would recommend you let a long time pass between your conversion before your marriage so you can truly claim that you did not convert to islam just to avoid a bigamy charge. the certificate will still be registered in NSO.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

cutevince

Arresto Menor

thanks po sa answer atty. how long po ba makukuha or matatapos ang marriage contract sa NSO?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum