Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can this be ground for nullity of marriage?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaliyah26ph

Arresto Menor

Hi!

First of all, thank you. Thank you for all your help and advise. With your help, the VAWC case I filed against my husband prospered without me hiring a lawyer. He now has a warrant of arrest. He did not show up in first hearing.

Just want to know if our marriage is null and void because I found out that he used a fake birth certificate when we got married in Makati city hall. The registrar number doesn't exist. Then upon checking further, his date of birth in some of his document is different. He declares 1974 in some of his documents. In his fake birth certificate, it is 1975. He's a pathological liar and lies in almost all instances.

Can this be ground for termination of our marriage?

Before writing this, I tried to search for similar case in this forum but did not find any. I would really appreciate your advise. Thanks! God bless!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum