Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a ground for Nullity of marriage?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

babyjane

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My cousin's marriage is not going well, he wanted to end the relationship but dont know where to start. Before when they were just a bf and gf relationship they decided to end up their relationship. After about long months of separation the girl comes back and told my cousin that its his child. Since during those times, marriage is the answer for everything and they did. But, 10 yrs since then he was still puzzle whether it is his child or not. Just want to ask if he will do the paternity test and proves that it is not his child, will it be use as ground for nullity of their marriage? can u pls give me what other grounds can be use to push this thru??

Thanks Question

philem

Arresto Menor

NO! he is married with or without child involved, its not a ground for annulment!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Why he didn’t questioned his GF before? bakit nag-hintay pa siya ng 10 yrs bago niya tanungin kung siya ba talaga ang ama ng bata?

pretzel

Arresto Menor

i have a friend.. same scenario.. the girl claimed na anak nya yun and he married her.. but medyo ramdam ni friend ko na lumalaking di man lang nya kamukha or anything, so pina DNA test nya, turned out di talaga nya anak. He filed for an annulment and presented his case with the DNA test. It took so long pero his annulment was granted.. Magastos nga lang talaga ang annulment..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum