Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTION: Regarding unpaid debt and contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kcboni

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I joined this forum because I need a legal advise. I had a driver before, for my Grab car, and ang system namin is boundary. 1k per day. Arrangement namin was, sa kanya ang garahe. So, sa una, nakabigay naman until nung mga bandang huli, pumapalya na. Dami ding excuses kasi. To make the story short, isinaoli sakin ang sasakyan and nagka utang sya sakin worth almost 30k. Pumirma sya sakin ng kasunduan (notarized) na maghuhulog sya every week. Now, more than a month na, di pa din sya nagbibigay. Friend ko pa sa FB, kanina lang, nakita ko nagpost, naghahanap ng iphone 5s. Dun talaga ako nabwisit. What are the steps para makasuhan ko sya? Never pa kasi akong nag file ng complaint kahit kanino. alam kong magiging hassle to pero gusto ko talagang turuan sya ng leksyon. I dont want her to get away with it so easily.

Thanks in advance =)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum