Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immediate resignation

+52
Kim1988
mikos23
emhynrr
Lyricmuse
Illyasviel
strawberry032815
JM001
Tanong123
ishi
dfa
mareillesc
missunderstood123
lukekyle
allancv1981
xander02
Juvencio Ramos
dragonheart
ronjamialuke13
lianlhen26
samgi
Aaron axel
angel_lei
HrDude
Odylon1996
kathykath_23
joannelacambacal
Mina_Metiorova
inlawve
lukefilewalker
cricket
me_jayl
jade011
thatmomentwhenyourealize
ponapem
blackdiamond_87202
Rosee
spy1581
erlyndelossantos
Mikaela13
chris22tor
agent_vgb
council
iamSophia
Markeflores
danzky
Ally2012
alychB
RicaVillaroel
attyLLL
shoppefloor
lawddesign
josejuan
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

They did not accept that you will resign or they did not accept that you will resign immediately?

127immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Pio25

Arresto Menor

They did not accept my immediate resignation. However I cannot continue working bec of my surgery in throat and Im working in a BPO company

128immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

In your case, it is not your call or decision for them to approve your immediate resignation. What you should have done is file a resignation with 30 days notice. Then you should have approach your TL/Manager/HR regarding your case and they will refer you to their accredited Medical Doctor. It will be the doctor who will certify that you are not fit to work for the next 30 days. Then they will tell you that you cannot render the 30 days notice.

Other than that, they will file a case of AWOL against you. I suggest you return to them and discuss your exit (30 days or immediate).

129immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Pio25

Arresto Menor

Thank you for that information, Sir.

130immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:19 pm

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I just want to ask regarding my case. I just recently started to work in a startup company. 2 weeks pa lang po ako going on my third next week. My first week has been busy to the point that I time in at 8:30am and time out at 12:00mn. I am still probationary but have already been given heavy load equivalent to a regular employee without any guidance or assistance. In short, I'm basically left to figure things out. This is very upsetting because it's crucial that I do everything correctly kasi it affects the clients' businesses if magkamali ako at kasalanan ko pa if I do something wrong.

Also, I have some issues with the kind of work I'm doing. I do things sometimes that are against my moral conviction; my integrity as a person. Gusto ko sana matuto ng maayos pero parang wala akong makukuha sa kanilang maayos na training with the way things are. Also another issue is the rendering of OTs on short notice (informing me 10 minutes before end of shift through text, sometimes not even giving notice.. Parang assumed na kasi may deadline) and getting home late. Need kasi mag OT because of deadlines kahit ayaw ko mag OT. Nakakauwi na ako sa bahay mga almost 2am and my mother's always worried sick about me traveling in the middle of the night. Hindi siya nakakatulog ng maayos pag ganun. Gusto rin nya na mag resign ako because di daw worth it na isugal ko kalusugan ko dahil sa work ko. Wala kaming HMO, btw. Kaya mahirap po talaga.

I am planning to resign immediate effectively. Will that be possible? Or should I still render the 30 days turn over period if asked by the company?

131immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unless may compelling reason you have to render 30 days. the reasons you have cited are not valid for immediate resignation. you mentioned something na against your integrity. is it illegal?

132immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:44 am

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

Kapag illegal po ba valid reason yun?
But it isn't illegal naman po. Thank you for the advice. Smile

133immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:07 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes no one is allowed to make you do something illegal. even if you already signed something agreeing to do it you can still refuse.

if its not illegal then you may have to render 30 days or take the risk of the employer suing you for damages

134immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:08 pm

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

Tanong po ulit. Can the company hold me po ba? For example, they won't accept my resignation. Or kaya hold me kahit after na ng 30 days (yun lang din policy nila, 30 days).

135immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

cant really force you to stay, the most they can do is sue you for damages if you sont render 30 days

136immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 pm

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

But if they don't ask me to render the 30 days, they can't sue me right? But who has the burden of proof that they didn't ask me to render?

137immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

as long as you submitted a resignation, you must render 30 days. if they don't want you to render 30 days you must get a written document stating this otherwise the burden of proof will be on you.

138immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 pm

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

Hello, good eve. I have another concern. I submitted my resignation letter* last Feb. 12, 2018 and today was supposed to be my last day at work (also my last pay). But they want me to report tomorrow. Gusto nila tapusin ko ang trabaho ng workmate ko na nag leave kasi due na. I did what I can to help her today pero di ko natapos lahat and my emplpyer wants me to finish it tomorrow. Do they still have a hold on me? My resignation letter wasn't signed by my employer but we talked about it last month na March 15 last day ko.

Last edited by xiuli07 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

139immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 pm

attyLLL

do you mean you submitted your resignation letter (not resume). your legal obligation is to render 30 days notice period after submission of resignation letter, no more

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

140immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:58 pm

xiuli07

Arresto Menor

Thank you Smile

141immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Resignation-Urgent assistance please Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Maldita31

Arresto Menor

Hello ma'am/sir,
Yung kapatid ko kasi nagresign na sa company immediate resignation sana dahil mas mgandang opportunity ang naghihintay sa kanya, sa company nya meron namang pinapayagan n magresign ng immediate pero this time dahil nagaalisan at ngreresign n mga tao s department nila ang npagdesisyunan ng boss nya at engr nya ay iterminate daw xa para effective agad yung resignation nya.. legal po b ito??? Hndi po mganda ang mgiging record nya kpag nagkataon salamat po

142immediate resignation - Page 6 Empty Re: immediate resignation Thu May 03, 2018 8:07 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

your sibling may refuse termination but then they can compel her to render 30 days. Medyo magulo lang, if they terminate her anong grounds daw ang gagamitin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum