Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof of Custody for the Son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proof of Custody for the Son Empty Proof of Custody for the Son Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 pm

lyle_magno@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm trying to apply my son(not under my surname) for a health benefit under me. I ask our HR about and asked me to get a Proof of Custody from Supreme Court since Me and the Mother of my son is not married. I have a birth certificate of my Son, where I sign as the Legal Father. I like to know how does it take, and how much will it take to have a proof of custody, and should it really be from Supreme Court? By the way, the Mother and I are not it good terms, I just like to continue supporting my son, even on that little way.

2Proof of Custody for the Son Empty Re: Proof of Custody for the Son Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:40 am

attyLLL

you should not need to show that the child is under your custody as long as you declare him as your dependent. that is not a fair requirement because only the mother of an illegitimate child has parental authority and custody rights. the father only has visitation rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Proof of Custody for the Son Empty Re: Proof of Custody for the Son Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 pm

lyle_magno@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Thanks attyLLL for the advise, I'll check it again with our HR head directly about that requirement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum