Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof of Paternity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proof of Paternity Empty Proof of Paternity Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

Hi.

I got pregnant by a former co-worker. He is married but separated na from his wife akltho not legally. He quit his job but he said he will provide for the delivery fee. I want child support from this person pero eto po ang mga tanong ko:

1. Wala ako address niya. Kailangan po ba ito para makapag pa subpoena ako for him to do a paternity test?
2. I asked him if he is willing to write a letter admitting his paternity, sabi niya he want to skip that daw... sufficient ba yun as proof na somehow inaacknowledge niyang kanya yun but ayaw nia ng legalities?
3. Ano po bang process nito? saan po ako unang pupunta para makapag file ng kaso? Womens desk po ba or PAO? or brgy? magkalayo po kami.

Salamat po.

2Proof of Paternity Empty Re: Proof of Paternity Sat May 19, 2018 3:45 pm

attyLLL

if you cannot find him, you can still file a complaint based on his last known address. if none, ask the PNP to assist you or you do the detective work yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Proof of Paternity Empty Re: Proof of Paternity Mon May 28, 2018 6:59 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I went to PNP and ayun, magfile nga daw ako ng kaso sa brgy level so the brgy people can help me go to the house of the dad and have him write down his address.

Naguluhan lang ako kase may nabasa ako from another lawyers post that I can use his work address in filing a case if I dont have his residential add.

Can I use it po ba?

Thank you

4Proof of Paternity Empty Re: Proof of Paternity Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm

attyLLL

It's not the best thing to do, but if it's what you've got, you can try. But I would rather use the address of the parents

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum