Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIBEL case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIBEL case? Empty LIBEL case? Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

winchester

Arresto Menor

Hi just want share my bad experience this morning. I work as a nurse for the past 2 yrs. I was shocked when I saw a note on our whiteboard in the hospital ward. "Nurses na hindi marunong maglagay ng IV tegaderm dressing at maglagay ng IV tag: 1. my name 2. another name 3. another name". I asked my fellow nurses who wrote it and they said my senior nurse (Nurse II) wrote it. I do not know why he needs to publish it so everyone could see it and he has no basis at all. During my tenure in the hospital for the past 2 yrs I never had a complaint with my co-staff nurse regarding the way I put dressing to the intravenous catheter of my patients. This guy just came in to our ward 1 month ago and he was transferred from another unit/ward. I just want to ask if this could be a ground for a libel case. My dignity and pride as one of the senior nurses in the ward was humiliated by this guy. I earned my license in intravenous therapy and has been a registered nurse for the past 5 yrs (Philippines and USA). This is a big insult to me. I wonder if I could take a picture of his writings and present it as evidence for Libel. thanks

2LIBEL case? Empty Re: LIBEL case? Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

winchester

Arresto Menor

atty?

3LIBEL case? Empty Re: LIBEL case? Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 am

attyLLL

arguably it is libel, the challenge is proving who wrote it. go ahead and take a picture

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum