Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Libel case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Libel case  Empty Libel case Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:50 am

YandY

Arresto Menor

The story goes like this, my friend crop my comment in our group in facebook. Then, she tag it with some of my friends. Considering the tag comment is not in detail, some of my friends misinterpret of the said comment. Cause they think that the comment is not a joke. Now they say bad things about me without my knowledge. I don't even know that they hated me.Until such time, I texted my friend, and I recieve a reply in a tone that she hates me. I was shock, cause I did not made anything that will make her mad. And then she said that there is something that my friend tag against me. That's why she was angry with me. So what I did, I leave a private message to my friend who's the one who tag the comment. Asking her why she did that to me. And telling her that shes a Teacher, she should be open minded, proactive and should have a diplomacy. She's a teacher Why she's the one who make Trouble? And then, she get mad of my message cause she don't make any comment against me. She said that she just the one who crop and tag the photo. Until she posted in her wall in facebook that she will file a libel case against me. Now, her friend comment in her wall and again telling something bad against me. Was her libel case valid? I just send her a private message. I don't tell her any bad words. She said that i ruin her profession. In what way i ruin her profession? Some of my friends tell me that she already deleted the tag comment. I only have several witnesses to prove that she tag and crop the comment. In fact, I should be the one will file a case. But I don't like hastle. I hope someone can help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum