Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misrecording on books against existing documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

irikma

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

Just want to ask for an advice. I was terminated by my employer due to the above scenario, I am an acctg supervisor who handles process of payments with various supplier of that company and now I lost a job. Last May 2011 I found 2 voucher payments to a certain supplier with the same P.O. reference. Pinakita ko to sa GM ko because I noticed that I had prepared a double payment. Ang intention ko po sana after showing it to them is to correct the record and effect that overpayment with our supplier of P302k and do corresponding communication with this supplier. Unfortunately it turned out to be biased, they issued series of memo of what and how the recording goes and I do reply for all the issued memo until finally they issue me notice of termination. I just want this memo to be justified on my part. The way I read it, it is very one sided structure, they never never informed me of what happen or is there any investigation made on the part of supplier. I read one e-mail from our GM connecting to that particular supplier with attachment but the GM did it was removed. Ano po ibig sabihin nuon at bakit po ni-remove nila ung reply ng supplier? Or ayaw po ng GM namin malaman ko ang sagot ng supplier. Tama po ba ang ginawa nila? Ang lahat ng document ay nagsasaad ng overpayment, sa recording ko po nagkaroon ng failure. Ang tanging ginawa nilang decision is iterminate ang employment ko. May dapat po ba akong ikaso against sa naging decision ng employer ko?

attyLLL

to my mind that is not a basis for loss of trust and confidence considering you were the one who brought it to their attention. there has to be a deliberate breach. if the basis is negligence, then it should be habitual.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3misrecording on books against existing documents Empty misrecording on books....... Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm

irikma

Arresto Menor

Yes sir, it maybe negligence (lapsing problem) on the recording and on the payment i made, because that time (month of Nov and Dec of 2010) management used to take advanatage my position in a double headed capacity. pero po since napakita q na sa kanila na records made it wrong and the documents reveals and speak of such overpayment, then dapat lang po magawan ng action ng management about this. Pero po until now I was still hopeless to know na may ginawa nga sila (kung meron?) showing to supplier those documents and scenario. Our GM and HR as per memo decided to terminate me knowing obviously na wala naman pa sila pinatunayan sakin. Ang reason nila failure on the recording ang pagka-lost ng company at hindi po nila minentioned na ung mga documents na hawak ng GM ngaun (OR, vouchers and the checks cleared issued)na ito ang magpapatunay na overpayment should be demanded from the supplier.

4misrecording on books against existing documents Empty misrecording on books..... Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:07 pm

irikma

Arresto Menor

Sir, due to the circumstances surrounding that time the said scenario was unintentional and accidental ...no previous and succeeding records shows of overpayment

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc.

6misrecording on books against existing documents Empty misrecording on books..... Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm

irikma

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Ito na lang po ang huling katanungan ko. Please let me know if this scenario would bear a basic grounds to sue them. At ito po ba eh magbubunga ng pabor sa parte ko? Pasensya na po sir at nagpapasalamat po ako kasi kahit papaano nakakakita po ako ng kumpiansa sa sarili ko.
Nawa po masagot po ninyo ang huling katanungan ko. Salamat.

attyLLL

you have a legal right to question your termination. whether the case will prosper will depend on the evidence presented.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum