Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARRIED TO NOT EXISTING NAME IN NSO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MARRIED TO NOT EXISTING NAME IN NSO Empty MARRIED TO NOT EXISTING NAME IN NSO Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:05 am

lance gadiel

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good Day!
I just wanted to seek an advice concerning my situation. I have 2 kids and I was married last 2008 but when I work abroad my wife cheated me and she is now having live in partner with 1 daughter. But there's other thing, in our certificate of marriage it is written other name which she used since childhood but later on they noticed that name is not existing person in NSO.I just want to know is our marriage valid? Besides We're both agreed to separate since we both have own lives now. I also have my girl now and I am planning to marry her. I just wanted to know if I am married with not existing person in NSO is that valid?her name and fathers name is different to the person I got married with.

Looking forward to any legal advice.

Thank you

2MARRIED TO NOT EXISTING NAME IN NSO Empty Re: MARRIED TO NOT EXISTING NAME IN NSO Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:05 pm

josecruz

josecruz
Arresto Menor

under our law, a marriage is valid unless declare void by a court.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum