Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

baranggay case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1baranggay case Empty baranggay case Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 pm

bizkit

Arresto Menor

hi atty! i just want to ask for your advice regarding a estafa case filed in our brgy. a estafa case was filed against my friend in their brgy. 3 summons had been sent to her but she had not received it or read because she is now living with one of our friend in province. she was only informed by one of her neighbor and her landlord that 3 summon had been sent to her house. the landlord even told her that people from their brgy are forcing her to open their house even though they knew that no one is in there. what would happen to my friend if 3 summons had already been sent to her from their brgy? can the person who filed the case against her enter her house without her permission? pls enlighten us atty. thanks and god bless!

2baranggay case Empty Re: baranggay case Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm

attyLLL

no, they cannot enter. the bgy can issue a certificate to file action and they can file a case at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3baranggay case Empty Re: baranggay case Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 am

bizkit

Arresto Menor

thanks for the info atty!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum