Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

personal loan abroad and cc..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1personal loan abroad and cc.. Empty personal loan abroad and cc.. Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 pm

marycris

Arresto Menor

good pm po, just want to ask coz i have unpaid loans in middle east coz i was terminated on my job for personal reasons. now, 2 yrs later on the bank sue me and told me if i cannot pay the full amount of 30k riyals they will sens me a warrant of arrest and file my case to court, do i have possibility that i can still settle this without paying full amount coz i could not really make as full,am going to be in jail, since i signed a check with regards to the loan i had.im afraid now coz i know that they will file the case na, i dont know really what to do..pls advise. cry:

thank you. :

2personal loan abroad and cc.. Empty Re: personal loan abroad and cc.. Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:59 pm

attyLLL

what is this check? you issued it here in the philippines?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3personal loan abroad and cc.. Empty Re: personal loan abroad and cc.. Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

queemay

Arresto Menor

I heard it to my frend na yung office mate nya pinuntahan ng police s office nya d2 sa Singapore regarding the debt she have in Middle East. Is it really possible na matagpuan sya d2 sa singapore wherein he really runaway to it back in the Philippinnes & Middle East? Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum