Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Loan Abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Personal Loan Abroad Empty Personal Loan Abroad Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Macoy

Arresto Menor

I would like to know if what will happen to somebody who has personal loan abroad like from Dubai or Bahrain but they don't come back in that country and intentionally ignored there loans? Can a bank chase them in Philippines or anywhere they are currently located across the globe?

2Personal Loan Abroad Empty Re: Personal Loan Abroad Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

attyLLL

yes, as is the experience of other posters here in the forum, these banks can validly authorize a collection agency to collect or sue for collection in a civil case. but criminal cases will not prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Personal Loan Abroad Empty Re: Personal Loan Abroad Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am

Macoy

Arresto Menor

How can they sue or file the initial complaint affidavit if the respondent has no permanent address? I mean to say that the respondent has a stow-away lifestyle he/she is moving from one country to another, under which prosecution office will they could file a complaint?

4Personal Loan Abroad Empty Re: Personal Loan Abroad Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:08 pm

attyLLL

it cannot be a criminal case because it was committed outside philippine jurisdiction. but for collection, they should allege the last known address and publish the summons if they cannot find him

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum