Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Loan with PDC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Personal Loan with PDC Empty Personal Loan with PDC Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Lea Discaya

Arresto Menor

Yon friend ko po nag personal salaryloan 40K sa isang bank wala pong creditcard na involved, nag issue po siya ng PDC year 2003. Di po niya napunduhan yon ibang tseke dhil na bankrupt yon bisnis niya (2004). Last Nov.. 2010 may rcvd siyang sulat from law firm, they asking to pay 35k or they would constrained to criminally prosecute her for violation of RA8484.Last Dec. 16 my friend rcvd a notice again which include her husband under Rule 3 Sec 4. And rcvd 2 text msge Jan 2011, that they will file a civil or criminal case against her. Ano po ang dapat niyang gawin?

2Personal Loan with PDC Empty Re: Personal Loan with PDC Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:32 pm

attyLLL

obviously, ra 8484 is not applicable because there are no credit cards involved.

did they deposit the checks? i believe a case of bp 22 has expired because that has to be initiated within 4 years.

but since it has been less than 10 years, the bank is within its rights to initiate a collection case. if they initiate a criminal case, i doubt it will prosper

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum