Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Section 7 on TCT (QC Area)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Empty Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

thess

Arresto Menor

Hello atty ask ko lang po kasi were planning to purchase itong townhouse na tinitirhan na namin for 8 years. Gusto sana namin syang i loan since wala kaming pang cash kaso ang problema meron syang Sec 7 or considered not clean sya. Willing naman po akong i process yung pagpapaayos ng title. Gusto ko lang sanang magkaidea kung gaano katagal ba ang minimum na processing nito? At mabibigyan nyo ba ako ng tips kung pano mapapadali ito at saan or sino kaya ang pwede kong lapitan regarding dito. Thanks in advance.

2Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Empty Re: Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

The proper petition is cancellation of encumbrance which can be filed at the RTC where the property is located.

it should be the seller who should undertake to "clean" the title prior to the sale.

but if you want it on your end, you can do so.

the petition would usually take a month or so depending on the docket of the court.

message me pvtly if you have any question regarding this.

3Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Empty Re: Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

jayvhel

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have the same problem with a property that I'm purchasing. Kelangan din ipacancel yung section 7 and I don't have any idea kung anung gagawin about it. Could you please give me steps or tips on how I will proceed. Thank you very much.

4Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Empty Re: Section 7 on TCT (QC Area) Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 am

paulericreyes

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

I'm already on the process of purchasing a lot in Quezon City and found out that it is also under Section 7. It was NOT disclosed to me by the SELLER and only during the process I found out this issue. According to her, additional fees will be collected on my part to do this cancellation. I would like to ask who's responsible to pay this cancellation fees, is it the SELLER or the BUYER? Kindly enlighten.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum