Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOLEN CREDIT THAT WAS SWIPED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STOLEN CREDIT  THAT WAS SWIPED Empty STOLEN CREDIT THAT WAS SWIPED Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 pm

marietta

Arresto Menor

I need legal advice regarding my stolen credit that was stolen and was misused by the person who stole the credit card.

I informed the call center agent of the stolen credit ten minutes after it was swiped. I sent so many letters of appeal regarding the matter to the credit card company that I was not the one who used it ,the stolen credit card. I even requested an investigation on the matter. I even sent a letter of appeal to Central Bank Consumer Affairs division but to no avail nothing happen.

My card was swiped only once with a very big amount and the SM mall does'nt even bother to call the original owner of the card. I have a very good credit outstanding for almost 20 years. I have already established that I was not the one who swiped but still the credit card company insist that I will pay the misused credit card.

Please help!!! Somebody help.!!!

2STOLEN CREDIT  THAT WAS SWIPED Empty Re: STOLEN CREDIT THAT WAS SWIPED Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:58 pm

attyLLL

my position here is that you have to pay the credit card because the are protected by Access Devices Act, and then make a claim against the merchant for not determining the identity of the user of the card. if it's below 100k, you can file a small claims case against the merchant. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum