Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

scandalous picture, what case to file,,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scandalous picture, what case to file,, Empty scandalous picture, what case to file,, Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

sweet ems

Arresto Menor

Atty Good Day,

Atty, i had relationship to married man and sometimes when we out we took some pictures of us and others are sexy pictures of mine. now that his wife knew about us from me, the guy threatened me to be in public the pictures of mine,and it will be scandalous on my part. he had the memory card of his celphone saving all those pics and video, and im very afraid of what he will do in me. what case atty can i sue to guy if ever he did that and how can i prove or believe the police that those pics are from my exbf and his the one who made it if ever i cant get to him the memory card and he deny the fact. please help me Atty. im in trouble now and it affects me alot especially when im thinking that i will be in shame on that and surely affects our 3 y/o child. Thank you

attyLLL

you can report the threat to the nbi or police. if he actually publishes them then he can be charged with anti-voyeurism act if it can be proven he was the one who published them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum