Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

picture in the house with her bf & kissing in the lips in the hotel is proof that adultery can be file?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nilo_salcedo

Arresto Menor

For all the picture that i have seen in facebook i can file adultery? like kissing in the lips at the hotel, picture in the house together with my daughter and her bf.and also with her family...is this substantial evidence to file adultery?

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void.

I'm no lawyer but photos of just kissing, I doubt it?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

nilo_salcedo wrote:For all the picture that i have seen in facebook i can file adultery? like kissing in the lips at the hotel, picture in the house together with my daughter and her bf.and also with her family...is this substantial evidence to file adultery?

that only proves the kissing. the proof of "actual sex" is the main requirement for adultery. if you cannot prrove that, your case is weak.

unlistedmember

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
nilo_salcedo wrote:For all the picture that i have seen in facebook i can file adultery? like kissing in the lips at the hotel, picture in the house together with my daughter and her bf.and also with her family...is this substantial evidence to file adultery?

that only proves the kissing. the proof of "actual sex" is the main requirement for adultery. if you cannot prrove that, your case is weak.

can the woman's sex partner also be charge(and what charge) if what he knows is that the woman was married but claimed to be separated already to her husband?and thought that their relationship was legal?the guy was lied by the woman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum