Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disciplinary Board

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disciplinary Board Empty Disciplinary Board Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm

redg_devera

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon:

I would just like to ask for an advice.

According to our employee manual, in case a deliberation for a disciplinary case have to be made, the following people are to compose the disciplinary board.

• Managing Director
• Human Resource Manager
• Department Manager
• Human Resource Officer
• Immediate Supervisor

Among all of these, only the human resource post is filled up, while the others are still vacant.

Currently, there is a need for the disciplinary board to be convened for a case filed by the EVP against the AVP Operations. But here is my dilemma, given that only the HR post is filled up, who else should compose the disciplinary board? I was initially thinking of the President, but due to health reasons, it is not advisable for him to sit on the board. The only option I'm thinking of is we ask some members of the board of trustees. But here's the catch, this is a chinese family corporation. The EVP who filed the case is the President's son. And the siblings of the President, are the ones sitting on the board of trustees.

I'm just worried that the AVP for Operations who is facing charges might see this as a family court.

Any advice? thank you!

2Disciplinary Board Empty Re: Disciplinary Board Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you bring the matter to the board of directors for them to decide. in my opinon, only they have the power to make a decision in such a situation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Disciplinary Board Empty Re: Disciplinary Board Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

redg_devera

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:i recommend you bring the matter to the board of directors for them to decide. in my opinon, only they have the power to make a decision in such a situation.

Just to clarify Atty. We don't have a board of directors, what we have is Board of Trustees. Would that be okay?

Thanks!

4Disciplinary Board Empty Re: Disciplinary Board Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

attyLLL

with the positions you mentioned, that sounds very much like a 'for profit' stock corporation. a board of trustees is relevant in a 'not for profit' corporation'.

yes, the board o trustees can make the decisions.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum