Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disciplinary Hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disciplinary Hearing Empty Disciplinary Hearing Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Juanitamaldita

Arresto Menor

Hi, it will be my first time to be in a disciplinary hearing. An incident report was served to me on Oct 25,2013, for unauthorized badge loan. I was surprised when I learned about this. My close friend at work used my ID badge to have a non-employee member of our company enter our company premises and use the lady's sleeping quarters and the incident happened at the day when I was away during our team building on Oct 15,2013. So, on Oct 15 it was a normal working day for me, my shift ends at 12pm, meeting place of our team building is in the office 3pm to 4pm. I went back to the office around 3:30pm and while waiting for our service van at the lobby, I saw my close friend so we linger at the couch at the lobby and I lost track of time when my team mate called me on my cellphone and said they're already in the van, and they're waiting for me. So I hurried to the van and we got busy taking pictures and videos and I'm excited for our team building. I wasn't aware that my ID badge is already missing. So when our van left, afrer a couple of minutes my close friend who accompanied me while waiting for our sevice van called me my cellphone and she informed me that she have my ID that I left it. I was surprised due to excitement, I didn't notice that my ID is already missing. I thanked her and said that I will just get it when I came back at work. I came back at work Oct 18,2013, she's already waiting outside our office and she handed me my ID. My shift is about to start in a couple of minutes So I didn't have time to linger with her. I thanked her and that's it. All along she didn't tell me anything, I trusted her and now I have to face an allegation that I am totally unaware of. She no longer answers my phone calls even my text messages and she's not coming to work anymore. I value my job so much, it is very important to me, I just need advice on how should I handle this case on the hearing. Thank you hope to get an advice.

2Disciplinary Hearing Empty Re: Disciplinary Hearing Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

submit your explanation in writing.. if you did not do anything wrong.. then wala ka dapat ikatakot..

3Disciplinary Hearing Empty Re: Disciplinary Hearing Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 pm

gettingexpensivelawyer

Arresto Menor

Agree.  Disciplinary hearings are not really "hearings" like what you see in courtroom tv.  These are simply a time when the HR will ask you questions about the allegations against you and explain your side.  Tulad ng sinabi ni Patok, hihingan ka lang ng written explanation and just tell the truth at wala ka dapat problemahin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum