Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

acknowledgment of paternity

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1acknowledgment of paternity Empty acknowledgment of paternity Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor

hi, i am pregnant and my bf signed an acknowledgment of paternity letter stating that he will recognize my baby when he finally comes out, he will support the baby, etc. am i already secured? what if one day he will just disappear, can i still run after him for my baby?

2acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

better to make him sign the birth certificate

3acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 am

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor

what if he disappears before i give birth and the only thing i have is his signed letter?

4acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm

attyLLL

is that letter the kind issued at the embassy? if not, just have it notarized and that will be considered good evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 pm

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor

who will have it notarized? him or me?

6acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor

he said he's leaving for abraod this week. i havent heard from him in days...

7acknowledgment of paternity Empty Re: acknowledgment of paternity Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

attyLLL

it should be him, and it should be notarized before he leaves.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum