Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paternity acknowledgment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1paternity acknowledgment Empty paternity acknowledgment Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 pm

limmelissa

Arresto Menor

I'm just curious if the birth certificate of my son is acceptable and legal. He was an illegitimate child and the biological father left when I gave birth. I was ready to file his birth certificate without even the name of his father then when my mom's friend suddenly told us "di pwede na walang name ng father, kawawa naman ang bata if he'll see his birth certificate na NAME OF FATHER:UNKNOWN". So he volunteered to sign and acknowledged my son. He also paid for my hospital bill. This kind person is now married and has his own children but still gives my son support (tuition fees) and he knows that he is really not the father. Somebody told me that it is not binding. Out of curiosity, I would like to seek for your legal opinion on the legality of the acknowledgement of paternity. Thank you very much!

2paternity acknowledgment Empty Re: paternity acknowledgment Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

attyLLL

unless, it is attacked in court, it is presumed to be valid

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum