Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone's using my personal info...?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Someone's  using my personal info...? Empty Someone's using my personal info...? Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 am

st.jewel88

Arresto Menor

Three years ago I applied for a postal ID. A birth certificate from NSO is required.The lady from NSO who entertained me asked if I have a twin, and I said none. She said, "Then, you must be this person with the other name..?" I said no,I haven't used any other name (on legal matters) or identity other than what I'm using now. She showed me the document, and there I read clearly the name of that "other person" encircled below, having all the personal information I have, including the typographical error in my last name. Strange..

I brought with me an authenticated copy of my birth certificate ( issued to me in 1991) so there was no hassle in obtaining the document on that same day.

I used to work as an entertainer, a solo singer/band vocalist that took me to some of our neighboring Asian countries. I am aware that using other peoples's personal document/identity is rampant in those times (1980's, in the time of the "Japayukis). I also know that they asked permission from that particular person, or even from her family for using that person's birth certificate. Of course with a corresponding amount.

Nothing prepared me for this..

*Is it possible that my personal document is being forged by my employer? I mean people from the entertainment agency I worked for..?

*What baffled me is that if they can forge documents, why mine? I was already in my late twenties when I first worked in the agency. They could have used much much younger person's document.

* Or should I entertain the idea that I have a twin..? My older siblings were only 9 and 7 then when I was born, so they could not have known anything about my birth, whether I have a twin or not.

* I want know what is the best way to clarify these things..?

I hope you can help me. Thank you and God bless.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum