Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much does it cost to get a lawyer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much does it cost to get a lawyer Empty How much does it cost to get a lawyer Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

BenchQuezon

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon, ask ko po sana sir/mam kung magkano po gagastusin kung kukuha kami ng lawyer, approximately magkano ang cost ng whole process, paano po ang payment scheme sa law firm. Thank you and God Bless.

sykes01

Arresto Menor

Depende rin sa kaso yan sir. There's an acceptance fee, yung paunang bayad and then pag nag start na yung kaso, may appearance fee, na per hearing.

In my past exp, yung Acceptance could range from 10,000 - 15,000 for cases of theft, robbery. Then ang per hearing nasa 1,500 - 2,000. Still depende sa abogado, if law firm possibly mas higher. Best to consult an actual lawyer kasi iba iba talaga sir.

3How much does it cost to get a lawyer Empty Thanks for the info Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:50 am

BenchQuezon

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the information. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum