Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIGN OR RESIGN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SIGN OR RESIGN  Empty SIGN OR RESIGN Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 pm

suletq

Arresto Menor

We are a regular employee and we would like to ask your advice regarding this training in our company that will happen 5 days from now, the management said that this training will require us a 1 year bond and fine of PHP 100,00.00 in the event of early resignation. We are from the finance department and we are willing to take the training, however we are not in favour of the bond. We also know that we have a yearly budget for trainings like this, please help us to counter such forcible move of this management. We would appreciate any procedures and suggestions.

2SIGN OR RESIGN  Empty Re: SIGN OR RESIGN Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:18 pm

attyLLL

there is no clear law on this. I hope the entire staff can be one in acting on this. my recommendation is that you all write a letter that you feel it is unfair to be required to undergo training and be coerced to sign the bond.

gather evidence also that the training is not worth P100k.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum