Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file Legal support from US citizen?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to file Legal support from US citizen? Empty How to file Legal support from US citizen? Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

mhelOvemysOn

Arresto Menor

Hi. I'm married to a US citizen for 3yrs. but were together for 7yrs now. He lived in the US since 2004. However, returned to the Philippines yearly for vacation. Me and my son lived here. His last visit was April 30, 2010. Since Dec 2010 the problem came up...and his support to us is affected. We had misunderstanding and we really end up fighting! His living in luxurious life while his family is suffering! He knows everything because I always texting him email him. He gonna promise me but never intented to keep what he promised. Now, I asked him to send support for my son. My son is in grade school this June. I always threat him i will file child support if you are not going to keep your promise. He will just laugh at me because he knew I can't. I want to do it but I don't know how. Please help me how can I ask/file for legal support for my son? Thank you.

attyLLL

is your son a registered US citizen? you may have better chance inquiring at the US embassy what assistance they can give you.

if you file a case in the philippines, he will probably just ignore it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mhelOvemysOn

Arresto Menor

no sir, not yet. 1 of my concerns din po un. 1yr.old palang po ang son ko pinapaayos ko na un sa ama nia..pero di naman nia iniintindi..ano po ba dapat kong gawin?

attyLLL

you really should inquire at the US embassy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum