Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment help Empty annulment help Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

raincookies

Arresto Menor

hi my name is Rain and ive been married to the father of my child for nine years now..
he just left us when my son turned 2..he never tried to contact us what so ever or i havent seen him since then..he never give any support to hes child..i was then living with my parents alam naman nya saan nya kami mahahanap..i want to have an annulment but i havent seen him or heard of him in years the last time was..hes living with another woman..i need help thank you

2annulment help Empty Re: annulment help Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

A marriage may be annulled for any of the following causes, existing at the time of the marriage:

(1) That the party in whose behalf it is sought to have the marriage annulled was eighteen years of age or over but below twenty-one, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents, guardian or person having substitute parental authority over the party, in that order, unless after attaining the age of twenty-one, such party freely cohabited with the other and both lived together as husband and wife;
(2) That either party was of unsound mind, unless such party after coming to reason, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;

(3) That the consent of either party was obtained by fraud, unless such party afterwards, with full knowledge of the facts constituting the fraud, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;

(4) That the consent of either party was obtained by force, intimidation or undue influence, unless the same having disappeared or ceased, such party thereafter freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;

(5) That either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable; or

(6) That either party was afflicted with a sexually-transmissible disease found to be serious and appears to be incurable.

these are the only grounds for annulment

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum