Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resigned - Breach of Contract.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resigned - Breach of Contract. Empty Resigned - Breach of Contract. Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 pm

jcleofe

Arresto Menor

Isa po akong programmer nag trabaho sa isang company na pag mamay-ari ng isang foreigner. 6 months na po ako sa company at nag resign po ako dahil sa hindi na ako masaya sa pag tratrabho ko dahil lagi po akong napapagalitan kapag may bug na nakita dahil wala po kaming test server live po agad. medyo na dedegrade ako sa mga sinasabi ng boss ko. dko na magawa ung logic dahil na apektuhan ako ng emotion ko. Hangang sa pag uwi ko ng bahay na naiisip ko yung mga sinasabi ng boss ko. Parang wala na akong tamang ginagawa. kinabukasan dina ako pumasok at nag email ako ng resignation. Ngayon nag text sa akin na mag file sila ng kaso laban sa akin regards Contract Breach dahil Two-month notice after writing my resignation. Nasa contract po namin talaga yun at isa pa walang naka lagay na amount kung magkano ung babayad ko. Pero yung contract ko po ung pinaka Principal nun ay hindi ung mismong name nung kumpanyanang pinag tatrabhuan ko at naka address ito sa ibang bansa. Yung ibang ka opicina ko ay ung name na ng company msmo yung nakalagay. Ano po yung magiging laban ko in-case matangap ko ung demanda nila?

2Resigned - Breach of Contract. Empty Re: Resigned - Breach of Contract. Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 pm

attyLLL

the labor code requires you to provide 30 day notice. if you can prove that there was a serious insult,then you can leave without notice.

argue that they have no personality considering the contract is for a foreign company. in addition, make sure there are no assets in your name that they can execute upon.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Resigned - Breach of Contract. Empty Re: Resigned - Breach of Contract. Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 pm

jcleofe

Arresto Menor

thanks po attorney.

4Resigned - Breach of Contract. Empty Re: Resigned - Breach of Contract. Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

jcleofe

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL

The company i said sued me to pay them the 2 months salary because I did an immediate quit if i dont pay them they will do the legal action with to file a case against me.

But the contract doesn't tell that to pay. It just says that I will return materials, computers, delete copy of codes etc and no money involve for it. I dont have that things in mine.

They just emailed it to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum