Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

judicial approval of sale to minors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1judicial approval of sale to minors Empty judicial approval of sale to minors Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

htaif

Arresto Menor

hi, i just want to ask if judicial approval of sale of real property TO minors must be resorted to inorder for the sale to be valid?

the father, as legal guardian of the kids, is the one entering the contract of sale for the minors who are the buyers of the property. do we still have to file a petition for the approval of such sale? tnx

2judicial approval of sale to minors Empty Re: judicial approval of sale to minors Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 pm

attyLLL

the better solution is to name the property "father in trust for child" so that there is no need for judicial intervention.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3judicial approval of sale to minors Empty Re: judicial approval of sale to minors Fri May 27, 2011 9:48 am

htaif

Arresto Menor

tnx so much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum