Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension without written warnings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension without written warnings Empty Suspension without written warnings Tue May 24, 2011 12:26 am

ppeter123

ppeter123
Arresto Menor

Hi po,
Ask ko lang yung nangyari sa akin with work. I was alleged of playing games from my work. Nagkaron po kami ng hearing ang sabi ko sa kanila I was just browsing google images. Sabi ng HR sa akin "Browsing of unrelated sites" daw po un. HR gave me 3 days suspension beacuase of the incident. Tanong ko lang po kung tama ba yung process nila? kasi po ang pagkakaalam ko ang process ay:

1. verbal warning
2. written warning
3. final written warning
4. suspension
5. termination

Sa process na pagkakaalam ko po na bypass agad ung step 1-3. tanggap ko po sana ung final written warning pero binigyan po ako agad ng suspension. Pinapirma pa agad sa akin yung notice of suspension ko. Tanong ko lng po kung ano pwede ko gawin. pwede po ba ako mag file case? nag consult din ako sa company handbook namin and may due process sha dun sa sinabi ko. Thanks po in advance.

2Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Please clarify what is written in your handbook.

What is the company policy violated and what is the minimum and maximum sanction allowed?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Tue May 24, 2011 6:16 am

ppeter123

ppeter123
Arresto Menor

council wrote:Please clarify what is written in your handbook.

What is the company policy violated and what is the minimum and maximum sanction allowed?

(Company name) has implemented a 5-step process for disciplinary action but steps process maybe accelerated when deemed necessary and appropriate by the company. These steps are:

* Counseling/Verbal Warning with documentation
* Written Warning
* Final Written Warning
* Suspension for 3 – 5 days depending on gravity of offense.
* Dismissal

The violation is browsing of unrelated sites.(The original alleged violation was playing games on the floor- which I did not do)

There is no sanction that is mentioned on the employee handbook and for the fact they automatically suspended me with no any written warning nor verbal warning. They immediately gave me an administrative hearing then gave me the suspension.

4Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

but steps process maybe accelerated when deemed necessary and appropriate by the company.

please check the above provisions.

5Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 am

ppeter123

ppeter123
Arresto Menor

lawddesign wrote:but steps process maybe accelerated when deemed necessary and appropriate by the company.

please check the above provisions.

Pero sir for simple browsing of unrelated sites? suspension agad? people on the floor are browsing unrelated sites as well and they even filed a case that I was playing a game.

6Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Thu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc for illegal suspension

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Suspension without written warnings Empty Re: Suspension without written warnings Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ppeter123

There may be mitigating and aggravating circumstances which the company used as basis for their decision.

You cannot compare yourself with others who commit the same violation.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum