Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A. 9262 for women, how about for men?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.A. 9262 for women, how about for men? Empty R.A. 9262 for women, how about for men? Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

forever_ink8

Arresto Menor

Atty, good day!

I would like to clarify things according to this R.A. 9262 (WAWC). Bakit po pumapabor lang ito sa mga kababaihan? Paano naman po ang mga kalalakihan na may reklamo din sa mga babaeng nang uunder ng asawa at tinatawag na "Battered Husband". I believe na marami na nito sa atin. Ano naman po ang Republic Act na para naman sa kalalakihan? Meron na po ba? Para fair ang laban... Salamat po...

attyLLL

your remedy is to lobby congress. ra 9262 is 'crap happens' to our and generations of men still to come.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

krusty

Arresto Menor

I will definitely agree with forever_ink8. Women in today's society has changed dramatically, they compete in every aspect of life among men, seeking parallelism, more often even dominating.
I suggest there will be a law that will identify the role of husband and wife within the family as well as the society. And clearly define, even standardized the needs of each family members.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum