Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage women's right

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concubinage women's right Empty Concubinage women's right Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 am

Mrs. Me

Arresto Menor

Wife committed adultery so husband In abroad asked for separation but no case filed and started to have an affair with another woman. Then the girlfriend got pregnant. So the girlfriend gave birth and stayed at the guy's house. The guy and his wife are already separated though no case filed but they weren't together for more than 5 years already. The guy is supporting his kids and there are documents/proof for the monthly support. Now, my question is, if the wife filed a case of concubinage, is there a possibility that the guy will win the case because it was the wife who committed adultery first, given with proof and the guy already told the wife for separation even before he had a new affair? Please help. Thank you..

2Concubinage women's right Empty Re: Concubinage women's right Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:56 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Equal guilty, what's the case for?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum