Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 -violation against women and their children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

femako

Arresto Menor

gud pm.atty., i would like to ask some legal advice.
i have filed an ra9262 case against the father of my son.my case is already at the regional trial court and i am only waiting for the warrant of arrest to be served.along this line i have a few questions to ask from you.

how do u think my case will prosper? i became pregnant last 2006 while he was on military training. i gave birth to my son nov 2006 but he was not able to be there since they were not allowed to go out of camp for the first few months of their assignment. so we were able to register the child around february of 2007, him being the informant.for the first few months he would give support but after sometime support was delayed up to 4 months.this is when our problem begins since he would not even call to say that he cannot give his support.most of the time he would try to "off" his cellphone or give reason such as they are on operations. one time when i went to the camp to confront him of his delayed support he would angrily tell me that "hindi ko ba raw maintindihan at tumutulong pa siya sa kapatid at nanay nya". what i told him was that i dont care if he gives all his salary as long as what is due to his son, he would give to his son.since he is a military i filed a complaint at the provost marshall.my case is still on going right now since the provost marshall would often tell me that "pagbigyan' lang daw. during this times when i would file a complaint he would obediently give his delayed support but after a few months he would go back to not supporting his son again.what is worst is that he and his family would often insult me by telling me that i am "mukhang pera" at ginagamit ko lang ang bata para magkapera and i am so pathetic daw dahil ako ay napaanakan lang at habol ng habol. The latest threat they gave me wa mag aasawa na daw siya this may 25 at pasalamat sila at hindi ako ang mapapangasawaat ang sama daw ng ugali ko.
last feb of this year, i decided to push thru my administrative case and opt for discharge but until now there is no ruling yet.

so on that same month i filed a criminal case of ra9262

my questions are:

1. what is my chances of having a court ruling of imprisonment since i am not expecting any financial support anymore and i really intend for him to be discharged from military service
i havent hired a lawyer yet but i guess when arraignment starts i would hire one.
as of now i would like to know how solid is my case. thank you

2. how long will the arraignment be?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum