Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

joB TERmination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1joB TERmination  Empty joB TERmination Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm

milkshakey

Arresto Menor

Hi po, I would like to consult regarding my friend's problem, just want to help him kasi he was terminated for act of disrespect.

It's like this kasi, he is working in a family owned travel agency in Cebu. He was promised by the managing director of the company that he will get a salary increase but when he followed up the son was mad at him and then ngstart yung hatred niya sa friend ko. Bale there are two offices kasi, so para dna mgka conflict he was transfered to the other office which is managed by the sister. Okay naman kasi my friend is a very good employee been selling so many group tours and at that week was able to finalized for Hongkong and Palawan group tours, and the company was really happy for that. However, the son of the owner really want him to be out of the office that one day he was accused for an act of disrespect which he never did. Tumawag daw cya tapos yong friend ko ang nakasagot and binabaan daw cya ng telepono, in which accdg. to my friend he never did. Bakit naman nya gagawin yun eh boss niya yon dba?!! tapos ayaw talaga tumigil yong anak na lalaki hanggang di mawala yong frnd ko sa company nila, so inaway nya yong mom nd sister niya. According to the mother the working environment is no longer healthy to Last MAy 5, 2011 he was told that its better for him to go and thank him for his services. He is terminated and only until May 31, 2011. My friend has been working with the Company since April 2009 and is a regular employee. What can my friend get out of his urgent dismissal? pls advise us what to do para the company can give what is due for Him. Thanks

2joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

attyLLL

did he file a resignation? was he given a notice asking him to explain?

he has to be ready to file a complaint at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 am

milkshakey

Arresto Menor

Hi po, my friend did not file a resignation as he still wants to stay in the company because he love his work. An he wasn't given any note or memo everything was just verbal that he will only be until May 31, 2011.

When can he file a complain at NLRC after May 31 when his no longer connected or a week before he leaves the company?

tks

4joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 am

milkshakey

Arresto Menor

Tapos wala talagang memo. gusto pala ng employer na mgsubmit cya ng resignation which is ayaw naman niya. What shud he do kasi everything is verbal tapos walang evidence na maipapakita. Takot cya na the moment mgcomplain cya babaliktarin nila na ng AWOL yong friend ko after MAy31 and his worried also na e hold yong last pay niya kasi yon yong ginagawa nila sa mga employees na ngresign it wud take 2months or more bago mabigay yong last pay kasi cleariing pa daw

5joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

lawddesign

lawyer

Termination of employment without observing the Two Notice Rule under the Labor Code is illegal...

I suggest he works until May 31. If he would no longer work, he might be tagged as AWOL.

You can file a labor case before the NLRC. IF he is from NCR, file the case at the NLRC in Banaue.

6joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Wed May 18, 2011 2:14 pm

milkshakey

Arresto Menor

so meaning he can still continue to work after May 31 because wala naman cyang na tanggap na 2 notices OR he can stop at May31 tapos file a complaint at NLRC

7joB TERmination  Empty Re: joB TERmination Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 pm

attyLLL

if there is no notice of termination and no resignation, he should continue working even after 31 may

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum