Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 5:26 pm

bubbles2003

Arresto Menor

dear sir,
hingi po me ng advise kung ano pwede ko gawin. meron po nagpunta sa bahay mga tao may dalang deadline letter para sa akin na bayaran ko daw within 24hrs ung natira kong utang sa bangko. binigyan nila ako ng 3 days pa pag hindi ko na settle i pa file na daw nila sa court ng case. ano po pwede ko gawin. gusto ko po bayaran para matapos na pero hindi ko po kaya yung amount na dapat kung bayaran sa tagal na po kasi tsaka maliit lang po sweldo ko.

23 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 6:31 pm

attyLLL

then all you can do is offer what your can with the rest at a future date.

you don't have to entertain them if they return. if they file a case, they have to find properties in your name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

33 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

bubbles2003

Arresto Menor

thanks po sa pag reply.
isa na lang po... what if post dated check po sa bangko ang nangyari 30k po ung nahiram ko medyo half na po yung nabayaran ko. after 8 years naging more than 100k na po.. pwede ko po ba ma request direct sa bangko na yung tagalang balanse lng po ung babayaran ko withour ung penalty and interest.

43 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 6:56 pm

attyLLL

no problem to request, but it depends on the bank whether they will agree.

53 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

bubbles2003

Arresto Menor

thank you po

63 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm

bubbles2003

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,
may nabasa po ako sa forum mo dito about sa unpaid loan. meron po kasi me na issue na post dated check for 24 months sa na loan ko.. at ito may ilang buwan pa po na hindi ko pa nababayaran may kaso po ba ito?

73 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Empty Re: 3 days deadline to pay unpaid loan Wed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

attyLLL

criminal case of bp 22. try to avoid to personally sign any document which informs you that your check bounced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum