Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decision for annulment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decision for annulment Empty Decision for annulment Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

swtemy

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

Ask ko lng po about my partner annulment, its been years now, we are living abroad, ang ex-wife niya ay nasa philippines, and one of his daughter text him na lumabas na daw desisyon, but kailangan daw mgbigay ng 10,000 pesos s solicitor general dahil baka daw mag-apila s desisyon,hinihingi namin ang kopya ng desisyon pero hindi naman nya pinapadala...ano po ang kinalaman ng solicitor general s desisyon? pano po kami makakuha ng kopya...

Salamat po

2Decision for annulment Empty Re: Decision for annulment Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm

attyLLL

the government is considered a party in all annulment cases. if it believes that the decision should be appealed, it is the Office of the Solicitor General which will represent the government.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Decision for annulment Empty Re: Decision for annulment Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Daniella

Arresto Menor

Good Evening,

I have a pending annulment case filed March 2010 in Las Pinas City. I'm just waiting for the decision. My last hearing was Feb 9 of this year, sent the memoranda after 2 days. We're expecting the decision by 2nd week of May (90 days). My lawyer made a follow up call 1st week of May, he was informed that we may have a decision by May 17. Then May 20, my lawyer again made a follow up call but was informed that the judge asked for extension from Supreme Court to decide on my case due to heavy workload. My question po is, how long does the extension usually take? My lawyer said it could be another 90 days. Maaari din po ba na more than 90 days?

Thank You in advace and God bless!

4Decision for annulment Empty Re: Decision for annulment Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

attyLLL

you really should discuss this with your lawyer, but sometimes what the judge does is to simply date the decision early even if it came out late. rarely will anyone dare to question it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum