Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me.. i need advice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help me.. i need advice Empty please help me.. i need advice Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 pm

chelle

Arresto Menor

pls help me, i need an advise.. nkagalaw po ako ng pera ng company, im a sales agent and allowed to collect money from our clients. 122k po ang ngstos ko at ngyn nhuli n ko ng company. last friday po hndi ako mkaalis ng ofice until pngwa ako ng leter na ng pagAmin. gumawa promisory note at ngyng may 30 dpt mblik yun pera wla po ako mhagilapan ng ganung halaga agad agad,ngpunta knna supervisor sa bhay at sinabing pagdi ako ngkapgcomply sa date na schedule ittuloy n yung case they even hold me para d ako mkaalis ng bnsa, wla nmn po ako kkayahang umalis ng bnsa dhil 5mnths pregnant ako at wla akong pera to travel, nttkot lng ako mgpakita sa ofice dhil bka ihold nla ako at d na makauwe.please i need an advise, gusto ko ng mapakamatay wla akong mpunthang tao para maktulong skn.

2please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

1st you don't need to commit suicide... now you need to face the consequence. If you have written a promissory note stating the terms they want and you are not guided by your counsel, that is illegal- its a case of coercion on the the part of your employer.

Let them file a case against you, this will relieve you of the harassment that your employer is doing to you. If the case is filed against you, you can enter into an amicable settlement through the Prosecutor hearing your case. With that they can not force you to pay it. You just have to show the Prosecutor your willingness to pay the misappropriated amount.

relax under the law everything has a remedy... don't do drastic move that will jeopardize your present state...chill

3please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Thu May 12, 2011 2:33 pm

chelle

Arresto Menor

gusto po nila pumasok ako everyday para nkasigurong d ako ttkas. kaso panu po ako mkkpaghagilap ng pera kung ppasok ako everyday at ihhold din nmn nla sahod ko. pwede po ba yung mgpapapunta ako ng tao or atty. para mgdala ng pera for partial payment? kc ntatakot at nhhya din ako pumunta dun.bka kc may mga papirmahan skng papers na gwin nlng panlaban against skn.pls help me

4please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 pm

chelle

Arresto Menor

possible po b yun knausap n dw po nla ako sa dfa para d mkaalis ng bnsa. at sa nbi pra d mkakuha ng clearnce.anu po b dpt kong gwin?pls help.

5please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

glenn_npt

Arresto Menor

Talk to God at pag sisihan mo kasalanang ginawa mo. That's the best thing you can do.

6please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Thu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

@glenn_npt

while your advice is appreciated, please take note that this is a legal forum and not a religious and moral fiber forum. so, better not advise that way. you are just confusing things here.

7please help me.. i need advice Empty Re: please help me.. i need advice Fri May 20, 2011 10:53 am

glenn_npt

Arresto Menor

Im sorry for that Mr. Law ddesign. Kaya lang ako nag advice sa kanya ng ganun kse thats really the best thing she can do.

her comment "please i need an advise, gusto ko ng mapakamatay wla akong mpunthang tao para maktulong skn."

means to say that no one is helping her. then who will? can you help her Mr.lawddesign? i think im not confusing anything here Mr. lawddesign, its just the best logical thing she can do to make her feel better and solve this problem of her's. correct me if im wrong. no offense on this by the way. im just practicing. hehehe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum