Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

house constructio

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1house constructio Empty house constructio Mon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm

gabby tumbaga

Arresto Menor

Good day po! Ask ko lang regarding sa lupa na hinuhulugan namin, yung may ari po legally adopted, pero namatay na ang po ang parents nya. Pero di pa nalilipat sa pangalan nya yung titulo.May portion sa lupa na binenta sa amin at pumayag sya na pwede na naming tayuan ng bahay habang hinuhulugan pa namin.Nagbabalak na po kaming magtayo ng bahay, pero wla pa kaming pinanghahawakan na titulo maliban lang sa agreement na huhulugan ang lupa ng 10T monthly hanggang ma fully-paid. Kaya lang po, di pa na papasub divide yung lupa at wla kaming deed of sale, makakapagpatayo po ba ko ng bahay kung ganon ang situation? ano po ang requirements para makapagtayo ng bahay doon ng legal?
help po..salamat.

2house constructio Empty Re: house constructio Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 pm

homelessvagabond

Arresto Menor

i'm not a lawyer but i'm a contractor just like to share a note...in subdividing a lot, bureau of lands needs to approve the proposed lot plan before registry of deeds release a new land title ... (LGU wise) your application for building permit will not be accepted, as TCT or deed of sale is included in the requirements.

3house constructio Empty Re: house constructio Wed May 11, 2011 12:44 am

attyLLL

if the issue is whether they will be issued a building permit, they will have to show consent from the owner and proof of their interest in the property. the can inquire at the office of the building official.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4house constructio Empty Re: house constructio Fri May 13, 2011 2:05 pm

gabby tumbaga

Arresto Menor

thanks to both of u:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum