Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about my house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 about my house  Empty about my house Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Maria Sarmiento

Arresto Menor

My daughter lend money to someone else without my permission.They signed the agreement without proof of document that she own the family home where my parent lived with her.She got married abandoned the house, someone occupied as far as we knew it is renting only
She lend money on 2012 just I found it on Dec 2016. Because I need money I asked her if we can ask advance rent and she confessed what she did.
I am very angry and she stop replying my message

2 about my house  Empty Re: about my house Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know what you wonder, but I answer anyway Smile

A main question is if:
A. Your daughter made something FALSE of criminal type fooling the lender it was her property.
B. Or if the lender just ASUMED it was her house and didn't check.

If A your daughter risk to be found guilty to CRIMINAL case if the lender file such case.
If B then it's only a DEBT case between your daughter and the lender.

If A I suppouse you want to think some.
If B (and A if you think so) you better make sure the lender know it's your property to reduce risk you get trouble yourself with your property.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum