Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

solo parent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1solo parent Empty solo parent Sat May 07, 2011 5:30 pm

cris paulo cepillo

Arresto Menor

atty, does the solo parent act also apply to teachers? my mother is a teacher, unluckily she got pregnant out of wedlock, my father lately told her that he's married, but that's not rily her problem, can she include me on her dependents, actually, she cant include me in gsis and on tax discounts because she's afraid that she might lose her job, can you help her?

2solo parent Empty Re: solo parent Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

attyLLL

cris, i think what your mother is really afraid of are the implications of having a child with a married man. teachers have ethical standards and a complaint can be filed against her.

did your father sign your birth certificate? do you and your mother share the same last name?

it's been a long time now so i don't think there's any real problem for her to claim tax deductions and add you as a dependent.

yes, the solo parent act applies to your mother as well.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3solo parent Empty solo parent Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 pm

cris paulo cepillo

Arresto Menor

tnx po, i use my mother's surname and i don't have a middle name, dat was advice given to her not to use my father's surname after all my father abandoned her and didn't communicate since then, i hope no one will complain of my mother's status, aside from me, my grandparents also depend on her

4solo parent Empty Re: solo parent Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

attyLLL

who is listed as your father on the birth certifate? if none, then you have nothing to worry about.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5solo parent Empty Re: solo parent Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm

cris paulo cepillo

Arresto Menor

not applicable po, tnx much po, but still she was afraid and also d principal to include me as her dependent to avail tax deduction bka daw po magkaproblema, sayang nga po almost 2 thou na tax nya

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum