Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

solo parent declaration

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1solo parent declaration Empty solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:27 am

happiestsinglemom

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just need help with info on how to register as a solo parent via DSWD. My husband abandoned us (me and daughter) last 2013. My colleagues from work advised me to file and declare myself as a solo parent so I can avail of its benefits (such as paid leaves etc.) I went to local DSWD and was advised to complete the requirements, one of the requirements is to have a proof or an affidavit declaring that my husband abandoned us. Ask ko lang po what kind of affidavit is it po ba? where can I download this or is there a format for it? i tried researching online but no with no luck. Please help po/ Thanks in advance

2solo parent declaration Empty Re: solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:00 pm

rimyrf

rimyrf
Arresto Menor

pagawa ka sa notary public nearest your place di pwede downloadable or even if meron ready made form it should be notarized first

3solo parent declaration Empty Re: solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:07 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

rimyrf wrote:pagawa ka sa notary public nearest your place di pwede downloadable or even if meron ready made form it should be notarized first

Lol! notarization is after filing the information in your affidavit! You can't have it notarized FIRST with blank information!

Since you are from Jupiter Atty K*** R*** you may have different law in there.

Last edited by AWV on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

4solo parent declaration Empty Re: solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

happiestsinglemom wrote:Hi,

Just need help with info on how to register as a solo parent via DSWD. My husband abandoned us (me and daughter) last 2013. My colleagues from work advised me to file and declare myself as a solo parent so I can avail of its benefits (such as paid leaves etc.) I went to local DSWD and was advised to complete the requirements, one of the requirements is to have a proof or an affidavit declaring that my husband abandoned us. Ask ko lang po what kind of affidavit is it po ba? where can I download this or is there a format for it? i tried researching online but no with no luck. Please help po/ Thanks in advance

How to apply for a Solo Parent ID

1. The solo parent-applicants shall bring the ff.:
Barangay certification certifying Solo Parent’s residency in the barangay for the last six months
Affidavit of circumstance stating the reason for becoming a solo parent (Note: Some LGUs may require only basic documents hence it is advisable to call the C/MSWDO first to check the required documents).
Certificates e.g., birth certificates of children, death certificate of spouse and other appropriate documentary support
Income tax return or any document that will establish the income level of the solo parent
2. The social worker receives and ensures that all documents are complete and registers the applications with an appropriate case number in the log-book Registry of Solo Parents.
3. The SP ID shall bear the following information:
ID number, name, date of birth, sex, address and income
Income Classification A and B e.g., A for above poverty line and B below poverty line
Names of the family members, their dates of birth and relationship with the bearer
For revalidation purposes, the ID shall indicate specific years and space for signatures/initials of the validating officer
Size of the SP ID should not be more than 2 x 3.5 inches.

4. The SP IDs shall be issued 30 days after filing of applications.

5  5. The SP ID card is valid for one year and renewable every year, subject to reassessment and re-evaluation by the social worker. In some instances, some LGUs indicate a three (3) year period, which will be signed/initialled by the social worker when revalidated.

6. 6. The C/MSWDO shall be responsible in the printing of the SP IDs. Proper control on the issuance of such shall be undertaken by C/MSWDO. If SP IDs are not immediately available for issuance after intake/assessment interview, the social worker shall issue a certificate of eligibility.

7. SP IDs shall be surrendered to the C/MSWDO when the solo parents transfer residence in another area. As transferees from another barangay, the solo parents shall secure a certification from the new barangay attesting whether or not they have already availed of SP services.

8. The availment of the seven days parental leave, in addition to the regular leave privileges provided by government agencies and private corporations is the right of every qualified solo parent. Solo parents may directly apply for parental leave with their employers, provided a valid SP ID is presented.

Find more info from here...
http://www.fo2.dswd.gov.ph/2012/09/are-you-a-solo-parent-you-can-apply-for-a-solo-parent-id-card/

5solo parent declaration Empty Re: solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:19 pm

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

Sya iha gumawa ka daw ng affidavit mo sa kapirasong papel at papirmahan mo sa abogado hehehe diyos ko patawarin mo po itong si AWV sa pagpapanggap nitong abogado Very Happy

6solo parent declaration Empty Re: solo parent declaration Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Who's pretending? I never claimed I am a lawyer! In fact, Lawyers and long time members here knows me! Smile
On the other hand you may be a lawyer but mentally disturbed and has multiple personality! Twisted Evil I bet you're the lawyer who were posted by one of the clients here who charges lots of money without services! Watch out for a lawyer like this one fishing clients desperately and bitching other members to fool for money! m11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum