Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal alien working here in our country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hotmomma

Arresto Menor

hi i just want to know what is the process for deportation?i know someone who is illegal alien here and he's working without visa.how long it takes for deportation for him.he is married to filipina but his wife dont want to sign his permanent visa anymore because he having affair with someone else,he is living for his wife just for his visa and once the wife sign it he will leave her and live with his mistress.
thanks,i hope i can get reply asap because this foreigner really need to kick his ass here in our country.he just being so pain to his wife and to his kids.

attyLLL

whether he should be deported is dependent on the discretion of the DFA and BI. File your complaint that he is an undesirable alien at the Bureau of Immigration. You can also file a complaint at the DOLE that he is working without an ACR.

the wife can also file a case of concubinage or RA 9262. most foreigners would be scared of the prospect of facing a criminal charge.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hotmomma

Arresto Menor

so it going to be due process still then?i thought they will kick him out as soon as the wife complaint about him.the problem the case here takes so long.the foreigner need to leave this country as soon as possible.

thanks for the information anyway!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum