Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ejectment Order but defendants no longer live in the said property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

babydhalz

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am asking in behalf of my brother who is currently residing in the subject property. Mayron po pumunta sa lugar nila na isang ahente with the power of attorney nung lot owner telling them to vacate the place dahil may court order na daw po for ejectment dated 07/05/2010. Ang problem po yng mga nakatira po duon, total of 6 houses, ay ibang mga tao na. In the process po kse nung case since 1998, some of the original house owners which are the defendants, ay ngbenta na ng rights nila dun sa mga bahay. Now ibang pamilya na po ang nakatira duon and they are telling them to vacate the place. May bisa po ba iyon kung ang mga defendants ay wala na sa lugar at ang iba ay patay na. Pano po yng mga bagong pamilya na nakatira duon sa property at bumili nung mga bahay na andun?

Hope you can provide your expert advise mam and sir the soonest possible time dahil magmemeet po ulit sila sa barangay this coming Thursday, Apr. 28 po.

Thank you and God speed to all of you! You are truly a blessing to your fellow Filipino!

attyLLL

they should look into this supposed case. if they derive their right from one of those who was included in the case, they are affected.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum