Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ejectment case filed but different property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

louisesean

Arresto Menor

We are facing an ejectment case filed by the child of our cousin. Our property was owned by my grandmother as inheritance from her parents. My mother is the only one alive among the 5 children of my grandmother, thus she is believed to be the only heir to the property. Her grandaughter filed a case of ejectment, ejecting her from her house where she lived for more than 70 years. The reason, the father of the child, my mother's nephew became the registered oner of the said property. We have tried to go the register of deeds but couldn't find the mother title. It was not supposed to be transferred to my cousin because my mother is and her other siblings were still alive during the time the title was transferred to him. There was no deed of sale, orr if publication was already required at that time, there wasn't any. How do we go about it?

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

have it extra judicially adjudicated in favor of your mom, then commence a suit for the cancellation of the title for having been fraudulently obtained, engage the services of a lawyer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum