Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filed Ejectment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filed Ejectment Empty Filed Ejectment Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:32 pm

jenprecks

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Evening.
I just want to seek guidance from you regarding this piece of land that we are currently living in which my father and his siblings are living since birth. It was 1996 when this property was put into court and now the decision is in favor of the other party claiming that this piece of land was sold by my grandfather. But the question is they have the documents showing that this was sold but using a thumbmarks only. We have shown also evidences in the court that my grandfather knows how to sign and is not illiterate. Just this Nov. 2017 we had found out that we lost the case without knowing that the court decision was served last May 2016. Now, the other party is filing us for an ejectment which we cannot afford to leave since we have no other place to transfer if incase. Can we refile the case since it seems that we are being cheated? Can they eject us immediately after the 3 sessions from the barangay? Hoping for your guidance. Thanks.

2Filed Ejectment Empty Re: Filed Ejectment Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:47 am

attyLLL

if a complaint for ejectment has been filed, your focus should be getting a lawyer and answering it. whether you will win or not will depend on the evidence presented, but you can stay in the premises while the case is ongoing at the mtc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Filed Ejectment Empty Re: Filed Ejectment Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 pm

jenprecks

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much Atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum