Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need advice regarding my ex bf who don't wanna give back my money and telling me rude things from emails

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

richel111

Arresto Menor

ASk lng po sana ako ng advice meron po bang online form na pwedeng mgfile ng complaint? its because my ex bf, we stayed in dubai for many years he didn't have a job so I support him from the 1st day he was there while looking for job. But then nung natanggap ako sa clinic umutang kami sa bank ng dubai, plus ng loan ako ng car na e da drive nya para lang mgkaroon sya ng work doon. Kaso pgdating ko dito sa canada hindi nya binalik yung car sa bank, ang ginawa nya binigay nya sa iba para econtinue yung bayad sa bank. kaso yung kumuha itinago yung car dahil hindi nya marenew at sa akin nakapangalan. hindi sinabi ng xbf ko na my nakuha pala syang pera dun at hindi binayad sa bank. Bago ako ngpunta ng canada nakakuha sya ng Job after 3 months tinerminate sya kaya ngkailangan ng pera at ginamit nya yung car para lng ipanginom at ipangbabae nya nakita ng mga ka roommate namin ang mga ginawa nya. Plus nakita ko ang singleness nya na sya pala ay legally married. Then sa mga emails nya sa akin sa friendster eh ako pa ngayon ginawa nyang masama sa lahat ng tulong ko sa kanya. at Pati mga ate nya ako ang sinusugod nila na ang hindi nila alam eh kagagawan ng kapatid nila. Sobrang wala syang respeto sa akin at walang utang na loob. GUsto ko sana syang ecomplain nakautang ako ng malaki sa dubai ng dahil sa knya gusto kong bayaran nya yun at gusto ko syang ipablotter nasa akin pa lahat ng mga emails nya at may mga taong titistigo sa mga sinabi ko. ang kaso nga lang hindi pa ako makauwi dyan sa pinas para efile ang case anong paraan ang pwede ko pong gawin? myron po bang forms dito sa website na pwedeng mgcomplain kahit andito ako? pinagmumura nya ako sa mga emails at pati sa parents ko ginawa nya akong masama buti nalang at hindi sila naniwala sa kanya kahit blotter nalang at matatahimik na ako. Salamat sa tulong in Advance

attyLLL

wait, wait, where was this car purchased, in dubai? or here in the philippines?

if not here, the most you can do is to file a civil complaint for damages and payment. criminal laws are territorial. if it was in dubai, you can file a criminal case there.

where was he when he sent these emails? if here, you have a slim case for violence against women.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

richel111

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir Thank for your reply He was in dubai by that time he sent me those emails, cause I remembered also he's begging me for money again. when he went back to Philippines he called my mom and told bad things about me. The car was loaned in Dubai plus cash loans. I don't know where should I file a case in Dubai especially I'm not there anymore. I am trying to find a way to sue him because this is not right especially he Threatened me that he will kill my family in Philippines. This was 2008 but until now he didn't pay me, until now I am paying my auntie because I borrowed money Just to pay the Dubai loan cause I was in Big trouble, If I can't pay it I can not get my Police clearance in Dubai that's why I forced to pay. I need it for my application here in Canada. I borrowed money in Philippines just to pay the dubai loan. the balance of the loan is 400 thousand pesos with Colateral of my parents properties and I can only pay the interest every month which cost me more. I tried to contact him and his family but they didn't answer me back in fact they all put the Blame on me. they didn't realize how much I put myself into that situation Just to give their brother a second chance to live and have a better Life. Now it was all gone. I would like to file any case that I can put on him, just so he know that I won't stop until I know my rights....

attyLLL

please clarify what facts occurred while he was in the philippines, only those acts can possibly qualify for a criminal case.

else only a collection case will prosper if he has properties here in the philippines.

richel111

Arresto Menor

They have properties, His Father was a councilor in their Area before. their family house, their backyard are huge and their family pick-up but I don't know if it's under his name. He's the only person left in Philippines his father and his siblings are all in abroad. Can we consider that Sir? can i still sue for collection case?

My mom don't wanna be involve with this but as what She told me. That my ex boyfriend said to her that , LUMANDI DAW AKO SA IBANG LALAKE, AKO DAW LAHAT ANG GUMASTOS SA PERANG INUTANG KO, INIWAN KO DAW SYA SA MGA UTANG KO AT GUSTO KO DAW SYA ANG MAGBAYAD ( ALL ARE A LIE) AKO DAW AY BASTOS AT WALANG KWENTANG BABAE, He told that his new GF in UK also, and She believes in Him which obviously he's the one who's nambabae in Dubai and he lied to me he did not tell me that he is still married until I found his singleness. no JOB for almost 2 years, I am the only Provider for him to live. As what we talked before about this loan is we're gonna share to pay it but it's not happening.

attyLLL

you can execute only on properties that are in his name.

i don't recommend you actually file a collection case. what you can do is hire a lawyer and threaten him with demand letters. or you can get a collection agency that will collect from him.

richel111

Arresto Menor

Oh Ok so it should be a lawyer from Philippines right? is there any collection agency that you could recommend Sir? And I guess I have to ask someone on my behalf to file this in Philippines am I right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum