Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need for advice for separation since I dont have money to make it legal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

momwhowantspeace

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,
I am a mom of 4, at may asawa na di ko naman masasabi na ganoon sya kasama, kasi unfair para sa kanya, diko po sinasabi at masasabi na mabuting asawa rin ako dahil alam ko na may mga pagkukulang din ako sa kanya.
Nag start (1997) po ang away namin on and off dati when I was still in the Philippines, sa ngayon po kasi nag ta trabaho nako overseas dito sa Saudi Arabia, di rin kasi kalakihan ang sahod kaya naghanap ng makakapag payo sakin ng libre, pasensya napo.
Kung gusto nyong malaman ang buong detalye ay willing naman po akong i kwento pero kung ayaw nyo eh ang tanong ko nalang po ang babanggitin ko, hiniwalayan nya ako ng makapunta nako dito sa Saudi January 2006, ako nakapunta at pagdating ng September 2006 ay nakatanggap napo ako ng tawag mula sa kanya na hiwalay na raw po kami. Ako ang mag isang tumaguyod ng mga bata buhat ng Feb. 2006 hanggang March 2009 na hiniling nyang bumalik, at dahil na rin po sa pagmamahal ko sa mga anak ko eh tinanggap ko sya. At naging ok naman sa simula kc pinagawa nya ang bahay namin (dinagdagan ang pera ko pangpagawa ng bahay), pero madalas pa rin po kaming mag away. Financially on and off this 2009 6 months sya nagpadala at after noon ako na. Ilang araw na kaming nag aaway hanggang sa umabot na sa tinakot na nya akong papatayin kaya naka pag desisyon akong humiwalay na.
Ang tanong ko po, ano ang dapat kong maging hakbang at saan ako kukuha ng tulong para di na nya ako o kami guluhin ng mga anak ko, at kung matuluyan ang paghihiwalay may karapatan ba ako sa mga anak ko ing full custody at pwede ba akong humingi nga financial support para sa kanila?
Kumpleto ang mga sms nya ng pagmumura at panlalait sa pagkatao ko na mga si ne send nya by yahoo messenger offline kaya po na i copy paste ko sa MS word, kaya kung hahantong sa korte ang usapan may mga ebidensya akong magpapatunay na ako ay psychological tortured, kaya ako nakapag desisyon na humiwalay na sa kanya.
Sana po any matulungan nyo ako. ang maraming salamat po.
Looking forward of your answer...
God bless.[i]

attyLLL

you are in saudi? where is your child? where is your husband?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

momwhowantspeace

Arresto Menor

my kids were with my mom in the Philippines and my husband is working in Vietnam.

attyLLL

How old are your children?

the father has equal custodial rights except for children under 7. although he has visitation rights.

unless he is actively trying to wrest custody from you, my recommendation is that you do nothing. note that custody cannot be exercised by proxy. if you file an action, it will not look good that you aren't even with your children.

if you are after support, then i recommend you begin with sending a demand letter to his last known address

momwhowantspeace

Arresto Menor

Thank you, but as of for the legal separation, or just a separation paper, so that he wont bother me anymore as a wife, where can i seek for help since he is always threatening me for leaving me and i want to accept it now, not only once or twice, he is doing this often and happens every time we had a fight. Threatening of leaving me and taking my kids away from our house. Even threatens me if i will not leave my job that he will ask the assistance of the DSWD to remove my rights as a mother. Can he do that?

momwhowantspeace

Arresto Menor

By the way my kids ages were: 12 (boy), 10 (girl), & 6 (girl), the first one I had is not his. And the kids doesn't want to be with him, since they knew that he was not supportive to them and he is fighting with me all the time, I don't want my kids see that i am suffering that's why I am asking for a legal assistance or papers so that he will not have any right for me anymore. And so i hope he will stop bothering me and threatening me even at work. I am suffering from psychological abuse and torture because of what was happening. So as my kids.

attyLLL

I would begin with sending a demand letter informing him that his actions can be considered violations of ra 9262 and he should desist from further similar acts. I would then try to work out a visitation and support agreement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum