Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

utang na parang ayaw magbayad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1utang na parang ayaw magbayad Empty utang na parang ayaw magbayad Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm

reysun

Arresto Menor

hi atty. i have another problem to consult.

i have a friend borrowed 10,000.00 from me.that money was also borrowed from credit card thru cash advance last sept 2010. ngaun i noticed na parang ayaw nyang magbayd kasi everytime i call her to remind her due date she will say "yes i will pay on 15th on 30th.. but when this date comes she has a lot of excuses like her mother is sick. and etc.there's a time also that she fooled me she said that she pays but when the SOA arrives there's no payment posted for the amount she said.and it makes me feel very bad to her.as of this month her due amount is almost 12000.00 and i've heard from a trusted friend that she will be resigning from her work this june and if its really true i dont know where to contact her not even in mobile phone cause she always has new number.
my question atty is; what are the possible ways can i make to made her settle this asap or before JUne?

please advise me i'm really worried that she might escape her obligation to pay.i know that its just small amount but it is much to me because i have also my own debt to settle. thanks and God bless you!

2utang na parang ayaw magbayad Empty Re: utang na parang ayaw magbayad Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

reysun

Arresto Menor

pls. give me insight regarding this.. thank you so much!!

3utang na parang ayaw magbayad Empty Re: utang na parang ayaw magbayad Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter, file complaint at the bgy if you live in the same city or municipality, then small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4utang na parang ayaw magbayad Empty attorney pls help Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

qtiemec

Arresto Menor

My ate's ex-officemate enticed us in investing money to her personal business. Sabi nya all we have to do is send her money and we will earn 20% every month. So I did after six months I asked her for the money and she gave it back.

After a couple of months she asked us again and this time we invested 100k. She issued us a post dated check dated dec. 2009. After a couple of months after our last transaction she said the NBI caught her.

We did not know that she doing anything illegal nor was she imprisoned. She was keeping in touch for a year asking us to not bounce her check but we did on feb. 2010. she kept communicating with us until last year. promising that she will pay the money back. we were stupid enough to believe her. my ate invested 20k, I gave her 50k and our youngest sibling gave her 30k. She no longer works at their company. Last we heard she's in Olonggapo. We're from Malabon.

I went to the brgy to file a case pero sbi nila madami n syang kaso dun and that we go immediately to our mucipal court, so we tried and they told us sa bargy muna daw...super gulo ng system we dont know what to do...wer to ask help from.. we did afford to invest 100k but its our savings...and we cannot affrod to hire private lawyers, PAO said they are not allowed to handle cases involving more than 10k...

can we still sue her? I have the bounced check. now what do i do? Please help... are these bonced checks any good?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum